Land Sale info
Land Auction Timeline
1,500 Everdome Plot NFTs will be auctioned every round. Each following auction round will have an increased floor price.
Round 130-06.06.22Round 206-13.06.22Round 313-20.06.22Round 420-27.06.22Round 527-04.07.22Round 604-11.07.22Round 711-18.07.22Round 818-25.07.22
Land Auction Guidelines
- Each plot's auction timer starts after the 1st bid is placed - starting a 48 hr clock (in the event no other bidder joins, that specific plot's auction will end in 48hrs from first bid).
- Each up-bid extends that plots auction by 2hrs (reflected in plot timer).
- All auction rounds finish after (max) 7 days (from the start of the round).
- Starting price for the 1st round will be 20,000 DOME.
- People will be able to mint NFTs after we close all rounds (Specific date TBA).
- Rounds starts every Monday 12 (mid-day) CET.
- Every up-bid must be equal/greater than +10% from the previous bid.
- — Your bid cannot be cancelled once placed
- — After placing a bid, the amount will be transferred to an auction contract (i.e. escrow)
- — When a higher bid is placed your funds will be unlocked immediately
- — If there are no bids on a plot, the auction closes with the end of a sale round (7 days from the start)
Eligible Discounts (HERO holders & NFT holders)
Eligible Hero holders and Everdome Genesis Key holders will receive their discount in the form of a refund (of your eligible %) following the close of the entire land sale (8-10 weeks from May 30th).
- — Discount can be used multiple times (buy 5 plots, get X% discount on each plot)
- — Discounts do not combine (i.e. cannot use your Genesis NFT discount with your HERO discount, or your Tier 2 Genesis NFT discount with your Tier 3)
- — Discount will be applied as a cash-back when the last round of Land Sale is finished.
1 Plot99.87 m²
1 District~234 000 m²
Everdome city1 676 018 m²
Mars geodata and photos authors // infoThe Bruce Murray Laboratory for Planetary VisualizationNASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory